- Sun Rise and Sun Set
- Sunrise point is located in one of the corners of the beach, in front of Vivekananda memorial park.
Sunset is also spectacular experience in Kanyakumari. We can have the pleasure from Sunset point or from view tower.
- Vivekanantha Memorial
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial is a monument and it is a popular tourist attraction in Vavathurai, Kanyakumari, India. The memorial stands on one of two rocks located about 500 meters east off mainland of Vavathurai, India's southernmost tip.
- Thiruvalluvar Statue
- The Thiruvalluvar Statue is a 133 feet(40.6 m) tall stone sculpture of the Tamil poet and philosopher Tiruvalluvar, author of the Thirukkural. It is located atop a small island near the town of Kanyakumari.
- Devi Kanya Kumari
- Devi Kanya Kumari, is Shree Bhagavathy in the form of an adolescent girl child. Devi is also known as Shree Baala Bhadra or Shree Baala. She is popularly known as "Bhagavathy" (Durga or Parvati) "Devi". The Bhagavathy Temple is located in Cape Kanya Kumari in Tamil Nadu; the southern tip of main land India, there by located on the confluence of the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
- Gandhi Mandabam
- This is a Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi who had visited Kanyakumari in 1925 and 1937. It is constructedat a place on the seashore, near to Kumari Amman Temple, where his ashes were kept for public darshan before immersion in the sea on February 12, 1948.
- Kamraj Memorial Mandapam
- As a tribute to K.Kamaraj, who served as the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu and who was a great freedom fighter, the Government of Tamilnadu constructed a Memorial at the place where his ashes were kept for public to pay homage before immersion in the sea. President of Indian National Congress. He was popularly known as Black Gandhi among the masses and king maker during congress regime. Many rare photographs of Kamraj and his meeting with various leaders are displayed in this Memorial.
- Baywatch is the Kanyakumari’s first water-theme amusement park. It offers an array of interesting joy rides and a sneak peek into India’s first wax museum. A lot of kids can be seen around enjoying a splash with their families.
- Mayapuri - Wonder Wax
- Near in Railway station
- Vattakottai Fort is a seaside fort near Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu the southern tip of India. It was built in the 18th century as a coastal defense-fortification and barracks in the erstwhile Travancore kingdom.
- Suchindrum is a temple town situated in the southern most district of Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu State, India. It is 11 km from Kanyakumari city and 7 km from Nagercoil. It is an important pilgrim center and the site of the famous Thanumalayan Temple.
- SothaVilai beach
- The SothaVilai beach is one among the most important beaches in the district of Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu. The beach here stretches over 4 km which make it one among the longest beaches in Tamil Nadu.
- Thirparappu falls
- Thirparappu waterfalls is 300 ft (91 m) feet long and consists of a rocky riverbed. The water falls from a height of nearly 50 ft (15 m). The waterfall has flows with great force for around seven months in the whole year.
- Padmanabhapuram Palace
- Padmanabhapuram Palace is located in at Padmanabhapuram Fort, in Padmanabhapuram, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. Padmanabhapuram is the former capital city of the erstwhile Hindu kingdom of Travancore.
- Mathoor Thottipalam
- Mathur Hanging Trough, is an Aqueduct in Southern India, in Kanyakumari District of Tamil Nadu state. Built over the Pahrali River, it takes its name from Mathur, a hamlet near the Aqueduct, which is at a distance of about 3 kilometres from Thiruvattar.
- Kovalam beach
- The Kovalam beach is one among the most important beaches in the district of Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.Road Distance or driving distance from Kanyakumari to Kovalam Beach is 85 kms.